The Sims 3 (Wii)
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Release: 9 November 2010 (US), 12 November 2010 (UK)
Platform: Nintendo Wii
Rating: ESRB T, PEGI 12+
Create Sims with unique personalities, fulfill their desires, and control their lives within a living neighborhood. Unlock all-new Karma Powers and unleash them on your Sims: help your Sim “get lucky,” bless them with “instant beauty” or curse them with an “epic fail. ” But use these powers wisely, because they may have unexpected results! Design and build your Sims dream home and share your creations with others. As you guide your Sims through life you can complete challenges to unlock additional items, town upgrades, and new buildings and landmarks. For the first time ever, upload and download content from your game, including furnishings, houses, player creations, and more!
- Create any Sim you can imagine and give them unique personalities! Fine-tune your Sims’ appearances and personalities. Make them evil, romantic, paranoid, kleptomaniacs, or a mix of something completely different.
- Control your Sims’ destinies. Choose whether or not to fulfill your Sims’ destinies by making their wishes come true—or letting their dreams die. Will your Sims be rock stars, world leaders, or expert thieves? It’s up to you.
- Unlock all-new Karma Powers. Wield the ultimate power over your Sims, controlling weather, the Grim Reaper and more!
- Play The Sims with friends! Get a friend in on the action in the all-new co-op mode. A second player can join the fun as a gnome who can help—or hinder—your Sims. You can also play the new Life Moments Game with up to four players. Bet on life’s most important moments to earn points and garner rewards.
- New Content! Enjoy an all new beach town with new residents, traits, careers, weather, and lifetime wishes exclusive for the Wii.