The Sims 3 (PS3 & XBOX 360)
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Release: 26 October 2010 (US), 29 October 2010 (UK)
Platforms: Playstation 3, Xbox 360
Rating: ESRB T, PEGI 12+
Create Sims with unique personalities, fulfill their desires, and control their lives within a living neighborhood. Unlock all-new Karma Powers and unleash them on your Sims: help your Sim “get lucky,” bless them with “instant beauty” or curse them with an “epic fail. ” But use these powers wisely, because they may have unexpected results! Design and build your Sims dream home and share your creations with others. As you guide your Sims through life you can complete challenges to unlock additional items, town upgrades, and new buildings and landmarks. For the first time ever, upload and download content from your game, including furnishings, houses, player creations, and more!
- Welcome To Simsville: The best version of The Sims ever on consoles, with all the features from the PC game and more, plus amazing graphics and online community options.
- Create-a-Sim: Create and mould your own sims exactly as you want, from facial features and fashion sense to personality types and life goals.
- Karma Chameleon: Use the new karma powers to give your sim a helping hand with the ‘instant beauty’ or ‘get lucky’ power – or punish them with an ‘epic fail’.
- Build and Share: Join The Sims community online and download items and sims created by other fans around the world – or upload your own creations to put them on show.
- Format Specific: Let your friends know how you’re doing with special integrated Facebook option.