The Sims 3 Pets (PS3 & XBOX 360)
Release: 17 October 2011 (US), 21 Oct 2011 (UK)
Platforms: Playstation 3, Xbox 360
Rating: ESRB T, PEGI 12+
Create perfect—or imperfect—pets for your Sims, from loyal dogs to daring kitties, as you determine their looks and personality traits. Then take control of these pets and experience the world from their perspective. Enjoy a little mischief by destroying furniture or impress others by mastering new skills like hunting. Lead your Sims on adventures, like uncovering relics and solving mysteries.
- More pets mean more fun—With a variety of breeds and creative ways to customize your Sims’ pets, create unique dogs and cats with limitless possibilities!
- Be the pet— Wield control of your pets to chase, dig, tackle, and more. Be the perfect companion or wreak havoc on your Sims!
- Embark on adventures—Sims can explore the history of town, using their pets to sniff out treasures, uncover mysteries, catch rare collectible pets, and maybe even seen ghosts.
- Pets have their own traits—From intelligent, friendly, and proud to playful, adventurous, and aggressive, determine the personalities of your Sims’ pets.
- Pets can learn skills—Cats and dogs can learn to hunt, dogs can learn to locate collectibles and fetch your Sims a date. With career opportunities, your Sims’ pets can even work their way up the chain to become the ultimate criminal mastermind.