The Sims 3 (DS)
Release: 26 October 2010 (US), 29 October 2010 (UK)
Platform: Nintendo DS
Rating: ESRB T, PEGI 12+
Create Sims with unique personalities, fulfill their desires, and control their lives within a living neighborhood. Unlock all-new Karma Powers and unleash them on your Sims: help your Sim “get lucky,” bless them with “instant beauty” or curse them with an “epic fail. ” But use these powers wisely, because they may have unexpected results! Design and build your Sims dream home and share your creations with others. As you guide your Sims through life you can complete challenges to unlock additional items, town upgrades, and new buildings and landmarks. For the first time ever, upload and download content from your game, including furnishings, houses, player creations, and more!
- First Complete Life Simulation from The Sims on the Nintendo DS! Create any Sim you can imagine and control their lives. Control multiple Sims within your family and enjoy life’s special moments as you interact with their world.
- Create Sims and give them unique personalities! Use your stylus to sculpt your Sims’ facial features. Choose their hair styles and clothing and dictate their personalities. Make them evil, romantic, paranoid, neurotic, or a mix of something completely different.
- Control your Sims’ destinies. Choose whether or not to fulfill your Sims’ destinies by making their wishes come true—or letting their dreams die. Will your Sims be emperors of evil, world leaders, or expert thieves? It’s up to you.
- Customize your Sims world! For the first time ever on DS, build your Sims home with tools to draw walls and floors, and customize with décor objects, textures, and more.
- Unlock all-new Karma Powers. Wield the ultimate control over your Sims giving them wealth, beauty, and love—or take it all away with the click of a button.