Play With Life
The freedom of The Sims 3 will inspire you with endless creative possibilities and amuse you with unexpected moments of mischief!
Create unique Sims and control their lives. Customize everything from their appearances and personalities to their homes and furniture. Then, send your Sims out to explore new locations around town. Have them start a new career, find love, build a family or build their dream home. Play as a single Sim or a whole family and lead them to success or catastrophe. Fulfill their wishes to earn points toward their ultimate lifetime happiness, or ignore them and watch what happens when your Sims are unhappy. The possibilities are endless and every choice you make could have surprising consequences. With new challenges, social features and a cheeky sense of humor, The Sims 3 gives you the freedom to play with life.
- Create any Sim you can imagine - Fine tune your Sims’ appearances and personality traits. Will they be evil, romantic, paranoid kleptomaniacs? You decide. Pick and customize their clothes, hair and features to create the Sim you want to play.
- Control your Sims’ destinies - Choose to fulfill your Sims’ wishes (or not). Launch them on the path to become rock stars, world leaders, expert thieves or something else. Every game is a new experience.
- Share the fun with your friends and The Sims 3 community - Instant message your friends and post to their walls to share your Sims’ memories and important moments. Create your own content to share online, film your own movies or download content from the Sims community.
- Customize everything - Build and furnish the ultimate dream house for your Sims with a host of building and landscape options. Customize their wardrobe with nearly endless varieties of color and style choices, and furnish their homes, yards and garages with a huge selection of customizable items.
- Explore new locations - Take your Sims to meet friends in the park, go on a date at the bistro, visit neighbors’ homes or even converse with shady characters in the graveyard.
PC System Requirements
OS: XP SP2 / Vista SP1 / Windows 7
CPU: For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
RAM: For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM*
• DISC DRIVE: DVD drive
HARD DRIVE: At least 7.1GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
VIDEO: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
* For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2 GB RAM.
SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.
Mac System Requirements
OS: Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
CPU: Intel Core Duo Processor
RAM: 2 GB RAM
HARD DRIVE: At least 6.1 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games
VIDEO: ATI X1600 or Nvidia 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM, or Intel Integrated GMA X3100
This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA